Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 14

The last day of my Christmas break today.

The EPC (energy performance certificate) was done this morning.

Then straight after the removal van arrived and all my furniture I am taking with me has been dispatched to either The Chap's or my parents.

All my clothes are currently on the spare bed. I think the cats had a lovely sleep on them last night. So you can imagine I am delighted to have my wardrobe ready to use.

Still too stressed to think.

I seem to have lost all my underwear???

New Year and new start here. All exciting and a tiny bit nerve racking....

Over £200 spent on the EPC and removal men. There goes my Christmas money.

Frugally yours
Abigail
X

2 comments:

  1. All the best for the New Year and your new life together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats love to sleep on clothes, don't they? We have several furry pieces here.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail