Tuesday 3 July 2012

Another Day of my week off gone..

After a bit of a spend over the weekend and yesterday on sunglasses and cocktails, I dialled it down today and my sister and I just spent the day doing family activities.

We took my nephew to his golf lesson followed by swimming, then back home to play with a friend of his.

I am sitting writing this in my sisters study listening to the pair of them discuss spider man and batman. It really is the most hilarious thing I have seen. My nephew just asked his mate if he wanted to help him whilst he had a poo. So M's friend sat and chatted to him whilst he went about his business in the bathroom. Perhaps it is the true side of friendship?

Having a three year old running around is the most exhausting and exhilarating of situations. I was woken at 6.45am by M who then insisted on playing with my mobile phone. So I thought I would make myself useful and so I got up and made my sister and bro in law a cup of tea and some toast to eat in bed.

I probably should be doing some sewing or wash the car or 100 other useful jobs. But the reality is this No Spend Day has been the best ever.

Frugally yours
Abigail
x

1 comment:

  1. You were creating a memory which is infinitely more useful than sewing or car washing.


    Anne in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail