Thursday 2 February 2012

My Mummy x

Today has been a No Spend Day, and I am not happy about that at all.
Today is Pay Day and I should have been tackling bills and debt repayment, but for some reason, my salary has not hit my account. I was assured it would be there by the end of the day.

It is not.

I had no cash, so I just went for a walk around the block at 12ish, then back to the office to eat a frugal lunch – tomatoes on toast with a packet of skips.

I had been looking forward to blogging about how much had been paid off.

I feel like I have just dropped an ice cream sundae. Very disappointed.

However, I do have so many things to be thankful for and one of them is my Mummy. She, along with the rest of my family are such rocks in my life. After work today, I went to see her and she cooked me the most delicious dinner, Yum!

There is nothing ever better than a dinner your mum cooks. This weeks menu plan has gone out of the window. But, I do not care. When I am with my Mum, I am always happy.
Frugally yours
Abigail
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I have just found your blog and reading through from the start. I am really enjoying it.

    This post about your mum is lovely - as a mum myself it brought a tear to my eye. I hope when my daughters grow up, they feel the same about me.

    Donnax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna
      Thank you so much for reading. Mums are just so important, not matter what age you are.
      And, I am lucky I guess. Mind you she did kick our asses on numerous occassions as kids!
      Thanks for visiting.
      Abigailx

      Delete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail